Friday, August 23, 2013

flock of seagulls


This dress reminds me of Chandler's wonderful 80's hair in the flashback episodes of Friends (which were always my favorite). I saw a trend report recently that told everyone to throw out their bird prints and embrace "non-floral, natural prints," which I clearly listened to. Not really.

Truth is that this is the FIRST bird print thing I have ever owned and I just got it, so I'm not about to let it go that easily. Those lists are stupid anyway; who wants to sheepishly follow all fashion trends? Except for the bird print one. That one's okay because I like it.




1 comment:

  1. I am definitely not getting rid of my bird print stuff...I have too much of it. Haha. Love this dress!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...