Tuesday, August 20, 2013

fake first day


Today is my first regular day at the shop and it is so strange not to have a to-do list that needs to be frenziedly attended to in order to be ready for an upcoming something. Today I'm just here, at the shop, no pressing deadlines, and it feels amazing. It's the first chance I've gotten to just stop and look around at this place. It's still sinking in that it's mine.

Because that's what happens when dreams come true, isn't it? We look around and think, this is it right? This is what I wanted? And when the answer is yes you have to just slow down, get out of your head, and be happy about it. It's real and YOU did that. So today I'm just giving myself permission to enjoy my hard work and my real first day on the job.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...