Tuesday, April 23, 2013

get out the vote for Favoring Brave!


Favoring Brave's booth at a recent show in Tulsa.

Hi friends!

I think it's horribly obnoxious how companies think it's a good idea to do every contest by voting now, but it is what it is. I am writing you today to ask a favor - to vote for me in a competition to win a free booth space for my business, Favoring Brave, at a huge show in the hometown, Tulsa, Ok.

Here is the link to vote on Facebook - make sure you're logged in to vote. Just two clicks!

A little bit about what this means - I currently work full time as an artist, but that is becoming harder and harder to do. It looks like I might have to go back to work if I don't find some more avenues to share my work with potential buyers. This show could save the full time status of my business, as I would be able to be a vendor at this show 4 times a year after having been accepted this once through winning. Someone virtually has to die to make space in this show and this is my  ONE shot!

Please vote. It take one click on the link and one click on my entry - Favoring Brave by Jill Simons. Also, please consider sharing this with YOUR friends. Together, we can make this happen.


1 comment:

  1. I voted! Good luck, really hope it all works out <3


    Ally @ http://thefittedframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...