Sunday, February 3, 2013

show some love - be a february sponsor!

colorbeats5ad

My group of sponsors for February is looking a little small, and that's why I need you! And guess what? It's free!

That's what I said! Free ad space! All you need to do it swap ad with me and you'll be featured for one month in my right sidebar. Go to my SPONSOR page and link up! Hope to see you all smiling at my from my side bar!

This month I'll also be putting together a special GROUP GIVEAWAY with my sponsors, so if you want to be a part of it, head to that Sponsor page!

All swaps are subject to my discretion. Only blogs that are in keeping with Favor the Brave's values and audience profile will be selected for swapping.



2 comments:

  1. I make 300 followers! Newest follower from Friday Chaos link-up.


    www.thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I just signed up for the valiant ad/sponsor! Thanks!


    Chandra
    http://www.momomod.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...