Tuesday, February 26, 2013

illustrations: more w.s. merwin

smalleachstone


I have always loved to draw with words and so I have decided to challenge myself to share at least one illustration of a quote by a famous poet each week with you, my dear readers. If you can't tell, I love W.S. Merwin. This week's quote: "The story of each stone leads back to a mountain."

All of my illustrations will be free for your personal use. To download the full size picture you can visit this link. Please attribute where you got them from if you share.

Hope you have an inspired Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Sue @ A Colourful CanvasFebruary 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM

    Hi Jill, It's nice to meet you. I've read your about me, and checked out several of your posts. Lovely blog, and I am a new follower. We seem to like many of the same things!


    Hope to see you soon, Sue xo

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...