Monday, January 28, 2013

january summer

bluepolka9

bluepolka7

I was surprisingly uncold taking these pictures last weekend. It was the perfect time to break in this beautiful dress I recieved from Eshakti. I love this dress for many reasons - it has a great full skirt, it is the perfect mix of modern and vintage styling, and, of course, it has pockets! If you're looking to try Eshakti out, they're having a 30% off sale right now that you don't want to miss!

bluepolka

bluepolka10

bluepolka11

bluepolka4

bluepolka5

bluepolka8




Linking up with Weekend Update, Yolo Monday,
Monday Meetup, Miscellany Monday, Love my Online Friends 

7 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Eshakti and I love this dress on you! Granted I'm a sucker for anything with birds but I love the neckline and how you styled it with all-black accessories. :]

    -Z
    sometimesztakespictures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love dresses with pockets! love the pictures and the dress :)

    http://www.talesfromtrish.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-does-my-garden-grow-with-yarn-duh.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! eShakti is the best! I love that all their dresses have pockets. :)

    xoxo,

    Laura

    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!!!
    Is that still on their site? I didn't see anything with that print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress! The neckline really suits you and I love that you belted it where you did. :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...