Monday, January 14, 2013

in the meantime

meantime6
Jacket: Penny's (Ireland), Sweater, Skirt, Leggings: thrifted, Booties: Charlotte Russe, Earrings: Color Diamond Earrings

meantime

meantime2

meantime5

Last Monday I wrote about my goal to lose weight and I received so much supportive feedback. Thank you for reading and thank you for your support. It's gotten me through some workouts in the last week already! 

It has been tempting for me not to style blog while I am trying to lose weight because I don't feel like I'm at my best, but I am trying to remember that feeling comfortable with myself is a choice not dictated to me by a scale. Do I want to lose some and will I work to do it? Yes. But is the day I reach my goal going to be some mythical day of perfect self esteem fulfillment? No. That day can be any day I chose for it to be.

So long story short, I'm still going to be style blogging. Hoo-rah.

meantime4

meantime3

1 comment:

  1. Hoo-rah, indeed! I love seeing your style. :) And those earrings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...