Wednesday, December 5, 2012

blank CDs

bluevelvet3

My conversation with the salesman at Office Depot:

Him: Welcome to Office Depot! Can I help you find something?
Me: Yes, I need blank CDs.
Him: Oh cool! What for?
Me: My students.
Him: Oh, what do you teach?
Me: Musical theater.
Him: Like Glee? You're like the teacher from Glee?! YOU'RE LIKE THAT ONE TEACHER GUY FROM GLEE!
Me: Ummm... sure.
Him: You should be on that show too.
Me: Thanks, now, uhh, the CDs?
Him: Oh right! Over here...

He was way too excited. Just saying.

But I guess I understand - I was way too excited to wear this blue velvet skate skirt from, guess where?

The AMERICAN GIRL STORE.

It has just been a day of inexplicable excitement.

bluevelvet6

It even made me want to curtsey.



bluevelvet2

bluevelvet

bluevelvet5

peace&love,
Jill

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute!! I love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day. Seriously. The American Girl Store? I was a complete sucker for anything AG until I was about 14...I'd totally wear their clothes still :)

    <3 Cambria

    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Check out my ... Jose Eber GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The American Girl Store?!?! Whaaat? That's amazing! I had an AG doll when I was a kid and when I was in Chicago a few years ago, I made everyone I was with go to the store and relive my childhood. All the guys that were with me were TERRIFIED. The said it was the creepiest place they'd ever been :)

    Anyway, I wish I had a piece of clothing from there. That way I could carry a piece of "Kirsten" with me wherever I went :)

    You have a great blog, by the way. So glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...