Monday, November 12, 2012

superblue

superblue3

I love vintage clothing and going to church and selling jewelry are two of the best places make vintage clothes feel really truly at home, and yesterday it was church. It was so nice to wear this on a rainy day...

superblue4

Made me feel all sunny inside!

superblue

superblue5

I sold at a fun craft fair this last Saturday and it gave me lots of great new ideas for blog posts! I'm excited to be putting together some great new content to share with you!

superblue2

Hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a sunny warm Monday!

peace&love,
Jill

Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! I love the fit and it is such a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is adorable! What an awesome outfit!

    Hilary
    theyoungandthenaive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison @ Get Your Pretty OnNovember 12, 2012 at 7:55 AM

    Hi Jill! You're practically my neighbor in Oklahoma! Well, not really, I'm in Texas. But close. :) I love this vintage look. You really gave it an updated vibe with the jewelry and belt. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! The texture of the fabric looks really nice too--it adds a lot, compared to if it was just a plain fabric with no texture. Cute look!


    http://www.therandomwritings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress. The cut and color or so timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with everything about that dress! The cut, the color, the detail...just gorgeous!


    www.lipstickandlollies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...