Friday, November 16, 2012

friday i'm in love (11/16)



Call me crazy, but I'd love to live in this house!

These would be a great Thanksgiving craft.

I just got a vendor apron from this lovely lady and it rocks. She's from right here in OK!

And when something can't get much better, it's time to turn it into a musical.

I could totally get behind this version of a chandelier.

It may just be getting cold enough to take advantage of this sugar attack in a cup...

... Followed by these super healthy brownies.

These are some pretty darn perfect fall boots.

Beautiful new craft supplies have me yearning for one of these to store them in.

peace&love,
Jill

*************************************************

P.S. Have you heard about the 50 States of Brave Blogger Search? If you're a blogger in the US, you might want to get involved! Go here to find out what it is and what you need to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...