Sunday, September 2, 2012

mecca discovered


Do you ever discover the most amazing place that you just can't stop talking about? Well I just discovered the Half of Half Store, also called Name Brand Clothing Store or NBC for short, which is my new fashion mecca {Seriously! Click the link to see if there's one near you!}. They have new, imperfect items from all your major brands shipped in weekly, usually at 75% off retail, and then the older stuff goes on sale. Like a dollar a piece sale.

And I kind of went crazy.

But it was only $18 worth of crazy, so that makes it okay right?


A lot of the pieces do need minor repairs or stain removal and two pieces are slated for dyeing, but seriously. A dollar a piece. You pretty much can't go wrong. Thrift stores are even more expensive than that!


So in my outfit today I'm showing off two of my new pieces: this great grey bag and my pink and navy shirt with an enormous pocket. I spent all day on Saturday running errands and finding incredible deals at a garage sale, but more on that later.


Enjoy your holiday weekend!

peace&love,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I LOVE that bag. Amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place sounds amazing!!! I just looked and there are none by me though. :( I'll just have to live vicariously through your visits and blog posts!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...