Saturday, August 25, 2012

tulsa loves etsy


I had so much fun at the Etsy craft party last night at Made, a Tulsa store for area artists. I am so excited to be a new member of the Make: Tulsa community and it was great to meet fellow Etsians.


And, of course, I remembered to take outfit photos, but I didn't remember to take on solitary picture at the party, not even on Instagram. Bad blogger. I am planning on linking up to all my fellow Make: Tulsa members, though, so stay tuned for that.



Hope you're having a good weekend!

peace&love,
Jill

7 comments:

  1. That's so fun! Glad you were able to go!


    sincerelysk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you forgot to take snapshots because that means you were having way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wished I'd gotten to meet you Friday night! It was such a fun blur! Excited to have you in MT :) Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way - I always forget to take photos at events when I'm having fun! Love this outfit, the dress is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. JIll, you looks so cute! Love that neutral dress and it looks comfy too. The party sounds spectacular...and I totally relate to forgetting pics, that's me too :D Hey, I awarded you with a blog award...even if you don't post that part, I'd love to read the answers to the questions I wrote up :) You can check out the award post on my blog...it's a couple posts back now.

    <3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the worst at forgetting to take pics while having fun at places!


    Your dress is adorable, as always :)




    xoLizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have such a special spot in my heart for tulsa and love the chances i've had to visit there, so it's neat to hear you talk about it! the last time i was there i bought a great pair of earrings at a cute shop downtown. i hope you have continued success with your jewelry business too!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...