Sunday, August 19, 2012

in the present


I am happy as a little clam. 

On Friday I was offered a great job teaching acting and musical theater at a local studio. I am so excited that sleeping has become difficult, and there are definitely visions of warm up games and costume fittings dancing in my head. My poor students aren't going to know what to do with their crazy teacher.


This dress was a birthday gift from my mom and I've been wanting to blog about it for a very long time, because I wear it all the time. It is the ultimate "throw it on and be done with it" tee shirt dress, especially because the embellished top functions as a really huge statement necklace.


And I think these booties are precious.


Here's to new adventures!

peace&love,
Jill


7 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. It sure looks like a great piece to throw on and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your job! I love this dress too--you're right that the embellishment looks like an awesome necklace. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job!! I'm so excited for you :)


    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all, those boots are too stinkin' cute (as is your dress!) - but what i really want to say is congratulations on your new job! you sound really excited about it, which in my book is a good sign that it's going to be a right fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress and it looks really comfy! Love the ankle boots too. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated congratulations on the job! It sounds like it will be lots of fun. :) And that is a lovely dress - your mom has great taste. :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...