Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the pretty bits

I firmly believe in surrounding yourself with beautiful things that capture what you love about life. The things themselves aren't what matter, or how much they cost or where you got them, but what they represent. Here are some of the pretty things in my life.


Photos from my travels abroad. 
{Mom bought me the album and kindly encouraged me to get the photos printed, 
and I'm so glad I did!}


Earrings from my personal collection. 


A necklace I made using turquoise beads I bought in Italy and a vintage earring from the thrift store.


Print of one of my collages 
{More coming soon to Favoring Brave on Etsy! Consider this a preview of my new collection.}


More earrings from my collection. {I like my jewelry!}


Detail from our print of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael that John and I saw in Rome.

What beautiful things do you have in your life?

peace&love,
Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...