Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fit and Flare


Excuse the mess. This is what happens when I have to be at work at 8am but my outfit is still wanting to be photographed. My bedroom ladies and gentlemen, in all it's middle of the week glory.

I found this awesome skirt at the thrift store down the street from my work which has ALL their clothes on a 50% off sale every Wednesday. Needless to say this has become my middle of the week pick me up, and last week the skirt section did not disappoint. Three great skirts, more photos to come.



Ahh, the yoga mat carpeting in my bedroom. Keeping it classy.

peace&love,
Jill

4 comments:

  1. That skirt is great...what an awesome find :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes!
    Also, I just wanted to let you know that I posted your poem today :D
    Here's the link:
    http://www.thequirkypoet.com/2012/03/featured-poet-jill-mcfee.html

    Thanks again for letting me feature your lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt! You look great in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...