Sunday, November 6, 2011

Le Weekend


Sweater: thrifted; Belt: thrifted; Shirtdress: Polo Ralph Lauren, thrifted

Ahh the weekend. 
For once I was home and therefore had a to-do list the length of my arm.
Draw some costume renderings, read articles about the intersection of neuroscience and philosophy, read a Victorian play, clean my room, charge every electronic I own, and read my linguistics book to learn why the French also look forward to "le weekend" and not something more French sounding.

And be comfortable. That was high on the priority list too.





But it wasn't all hardwork; there was some thrifting, NCIS, and cooking thrown in, and maybe I also made time to make 72 new pairs of earrings.

Maybe.



Okay, definitely.

peace&love,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous collection of earrings!

    Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...