Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Cooked It: Cheddar Cheesy Biscuits



Early last week was rainy and cold so, naturally I had to bake.
Something bread-like and cheesy.
Copycat Red Lobster biscuits were just the thing. They taste just like the original, which I have been known to call divine.


This recipe originally came to me from Big Oven. See it here.

Ingredients

2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 cup Cheddar cheese; finely grated
3/4 cup Whole milk
2 tablespoons Butter
1/8 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/4 cup Butter
1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Dried parsley flakes
1 dash Salt

Preparation

1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
5. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Serve warm.

peace&love,
Jill



3 comments:

  1. that looks really good!! thanks for sharing :) gonna try it soon ...
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely yummy!!!!
    Lets follow each other, do you want to?
    xxxx to you! Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you both and both your sites look great! Please consider following back!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...