Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Beginning of the End


Boots: AMI, Leggings: I honestly have no idea, Dress: H&M (Bought in Italy!), Belt: thrifted, Vest: thrifted, Necklace: gift from Mom (Good job Mom!)

I had my last Physics lab of college yesterday and my American Literature class only meets one more time. It's the beginning of the end, folks. In two weeks I will stop being a student (for the time being at least) and begin a whole new adventure. But I have to keep my head in the game somehow for the time being. This thesis on Communist Linguistics isn't going to write itself.



Although my outfit was cozy, it wasn't quite equal to the challenge of the Kansas wind and winter so this is actually what I looked like most of the day. 







Ahh, textures. I just love them, don't you?

peace&love,
Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...