Monday, November 14, 2011

Almost Upon Us


Loving this mild weather, but it makes it hard to believe that it's almost the holiday season. Today was almost warm! I am loving my second full day of freedom and I got a box full of yummy vintage dresses  from Smashion to try on. Tonight the plan is to read lots of articles about Communism and Linguistics, clean my room and study the entire history of literature in the English language.
You know, just another night.

John bought me this skirt this weekend on a thrifting adventure and it very well may be my new favorite piece in my closet. 
He also picked out yellow shoes for me. 
This boy has serious potential.

Boots: Charotte Russe; Leggings: TJ Maxx; Skirt: thrifted; Lace Tank: gift; Cardi: Target; Necklace: Jewelry by Jill


And I got a haircut! My treat to myself after surviving a week of performing.





peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...