Friday, November 18, 2011

Almost There

Top (actually a dress): Old Navy; Belt: thrifted; Skirt: thrifted; Leggings: TJ Maxx; Boots: Charlotte Russe

I woke up with a big sigh of relief on my lips. Thank God it is Friday.
What a long (but good!) week. Only two days of school until Thanksgiving and that break cannot come too soon. Five wonderful days with fiance and my family. Alleluia.


I picked up the pieces for these earrings at a flea market. Such a find.


I was equally proud of this belt, partially because I really do like the color yellow but never get to wear it because my skin is Scottish, and partially because the buckle is just really cool. 



Here's to Fridays and great finds.

peace&love,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is fantastic. I love those boots!

    -b
    bethanyannegilbert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...