Thursday, November 3, 2011

All The Girly Details


Why does the weather have to change? 
I was happy with the 75-ish degrees and the sunniness.
I had to wear a parka this morning.
Okay, I didn't have to, but I wanted to be really warm, instead of a little bit cold.

Scarf: Penny's (Ireland); Vest: thrifted; Floral Shirt: thrifted; Jeans: thrifted; Shoes: Charlotte Russe

This outfit was kind of a close your eyes and reach into the closet type outfit, but it all worked out in the  end. It's comfy, cute, and mostly purple. Three of my favorite things.



Tonight is first dress rehearsal for my show and I am ready to get into performance mode. Just give me an audience people. I'm ready.





Oh and the watch necklace? 
Made it.
Love it.
Wear it every chance I get.

peace&love,
Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...