Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just Call Me Cozy


It's definitely fall. I woke up unable to feel my fingers and so we broke down and turned the heat on. It was time.
Today is about the craziest day I'll ever have because I have a big test to study for, and lovely weekend in Tulsa to pack for, meetings, and our first real off book rehearsal tonight. I've only got about half of the lines in the whole 2 hour show, so no biggie (if you're not an actor you should know: I'm being factious. It's killer.)


This sweater was ALMOST tossed this summer, but I saved it from my own rash judgement at the last second. It's actually pretty awesome. And warm. So no complaints here. 


How are you staying warm? Everybody getting ready for Halloween? I can't believe it's almost here!


Happy Fall Break!

peace&love,
Jill




No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...