Friday, October 14, 2011

Floral Friday

Dress: thrifted (so 90s!); Jean Jacket: thrifted; Boots: thrifted (Dublin Flea Market, baby); Leggings: TJ Maxx

Sorry for the leaf stuck to my leg in the sitting pictures. The wind/fall combination will do that.
And be amazed that my hair is down. It almost never happens. 


I love this floral button down dress that I picked up at the thrift store last spring. It has 90s written all over it. It's on the short side so it needs something underneath it, so this fall weather is perfect. The blazer was also a thrift score, as well as the boots, except the boots are from Ireland, so that just makes them cooler. 


And see my favorite accessory on my left hand... love my ring.


Hope you all had another lovely fall day! I'll have some more great thrift finds to share with you soon!


peace&love,
Jill

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...