Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Best Part of Summer


... is Farmer's Market. 
Where I get to sell my lovelies, talk to people, be outside, and make money.
Really, there's nothing better. 

I started selling jewelry at my home town Farmer's Market six years ago this summer... which makes me feel old. But then I remember I started at 15, and then I don't feel that old.
My business has grown by leaps and bounds over the last six years and I could not be more humbled by my success. I get to do what I love and it just feels like a perk that I get paid for it.
That's what you call a good job.

Here are some pictures of my stock this summer. Drop me a line if you see something you like!
More of my work is available at Jewelry by Jill Online.


My pinback buttons are available here.




peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...