Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last Week's Thrift Store Take

So I'm a little behind, but with four jobs what can you expect? 
(In case you were wondering: jewelry designer, freelance reporter, blogging intern, and waitress. I am multi-talented.)

This is actually what I picked up last week when it was the storied All-Clothes-are-25 Cents-Apiece- Week. Small towns, as I have said before, have their perks.
Most of my scores last week were actually oversized mens button downs and old t-shirts for all of my stashed up DIY projects, because you can hardly go wrong at 25 cents a pop. 
It makes me feel like it's the 1950s again.

But, I digress. Here are the clothes I scored this week:

Tank tops: I love that these are now a part of my closet.

Gotta love the Heineken shirt. And I'm 21 now, so it's legal.

The fact that I buy things like this make me feel old. But in a 20something kind of way. So that's okay.

Cutoffs: Because it is literally illegal to be under 25 and not have a pair.
 And I did not have a pair.

So that's 11 pieces. At a quarter each. Meaning I spent $2.75 in clothes this week. 
Please don't hate me?

peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...